Maximize your productivity with the PT-7600VP rechargeable, download-ready, industrial labelling machine
Rugged and designed for productivity, the Brother P-Touch PT-7600VP industrial labelling machine comes with everything you need for labelling large jobs on site and on demand. Rubber impact guards protect the PT-7600VP from bumps and rough handling, and the rechargeable battery with the bright backlight display lets you work in any lighting conditions. To further protect the unit, it is supplied in a robust carry case with storage space for additional tapes, accessories and the AC adaptor.
Easy to use
Brother™ smart technology makes the PT-7600VP simple to use: just type and print a label or design custom label templates on a computer, download to the PT-7600VP and then quickly recall and print labels. Link the label templates to a Microsoft® Excel® or Access® database, transfer files to the PT- 7600VP and then print a label by simply searching on a key word and editing any field.
Create custom content and upload to the memory of the PT-7600VP
The PT-7600VP includes a USB port and cable to allow connection to a Microsoft Windows based PC.
Create your own label layouts and add your own AV and electrical symbols or your company logo using the supplied label design software. There are 10 special memory locations on the device for storing your own customised images and label designs, so they are available whenever and wherever you want them.
Built for professional use, the PT-7600VP comes packed with features and functions that have been
developed as a result of listening to our customer needs.
• Rugged design with protective hand grip
• Design and download label templates
• Transfer, edit and print from a database
• Download logos and other graphic files
• Brother® Smart Technology – just type and print a label
• Bright, easy to see backlit display
• Software, rechargeable battery pack and AC adapter included
• 164 Industrial symbols
• Bar code label printing solution
• 2 Year limited exchange warranty
Benefits and features designed for electricians and cable installers
• Easy to read backlit panel for working in awkward or dark spaces
• Automatic numbering allows you to quickly and easily print labels that contain incrementing
numbers. Perfect for identifying a mass of cables
• 164 symbols including typical Audio and visual symbols, are included as standard on the PT-7600VP
• Easy label creation. A dedicated ‘Label Type’ button allows you to quickly create labels for the most common electrical labelling applications
• The advanced cutter system ensures that your label is printed at the correct length and will pause the printing at the required cut point. No scissors are required to cut the tape at the correct length
• The rechargeable battery pack is easily charged overnight by simply plugging in the AC-adaptor into the labelling machine which helps reduce the environmental impact and saves you money.
Ideal for various applications, the PT-7600VP can be used to produce:
• Distribution board labels
• Flagging labels
• Port labels
• Cable wrapping labels
• Bar coding labels
• Warning labels
• Symbol labels
• Business card labels
The handy PT-7600 Value Pack includes:
• 24mm Black on yellow TZe tape (4m)
• 12mm Black on White TZe tape (4m)
• Robust carry case
• Built-in rechargeable battery pack
• AC adaptor
• USB cable
• Label editing and design software
• Neck/wrist strap.
Brother Internation South Africa (pty) Ltd
Founded in 1908, Brother is a leading International brand that produces quality innovative products for the print and imaging, labelling and sewing markets in more than 100 countries worldwide. Brother International South Africa (Pty) Ltd is the regional sales office for South Africa and markets a range of products manufactured by its parent company, Brother Industries, Ltd. of Nagoya, Japan. Established in 1971, Brother International South Africa (Pty) Ltd manages an extensive network of distributors in both domestic and Sub Saharan markets.
Brother’s printing business is committed to the advancement of technologies and “work style innovation” and constantly strives to pioneer new technologies and improve product quality. The different types of technology Brother offers are convenient to use and helps streamline workflow and efficiency in corporate, SME and home environments.
BROTHER INTERNATIONAL South Africa has unveiled a new logo that showcases the company’s 100 year history as a leading Japanese company. The iconic logo, positioned as the company’s mark of excellence, is expected to create more awareness of the company’s rich Japanese heritage and its century-wide commitment towards product and service excellence.
2 Onyx, Riverside Road, Beverley Ext 47, Lonehill
Tel: 011-516 0222