Get ahead with the new Brother monochrome laser multi-function centre
The MFC-8950DW is the ultimate workgroup performer offering high speed output and robust reliability to deal with the most demanding business environments.
The Brother MFC-8950DW monochrome laser Multi-Function Centre combines high print speeds, reliable printing and copying up to 40ppm (A4), high-quality colour scanning, and faxing into one high-performance design. It features low cost output via a super high-yield 12,000-page replacement toner cartridge, a 5" color Touchscreen display with Web Connect.
The MFC-8950DW comes with a large standard paper tray of 500-sheets that requires fewer refills. This business monochrome laser Multi-Function Centre has advanced duplex capabilities to provide automatic 2-sided printing and single-pass, 2-sided copying/ scanning/ faxing. Share this Multi-Function Centre with others on your Gigabit Ethernet or wireless 802.11b/g/n network or print from your mobile device via: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct™.
Convenient Scanning of Multi-Page Documents
The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) allows unattended scanning, copying and faxing of multi-page documents quickly and easily, complementing our MFC's stack and sort capabilities for added convenience.
Enjoy Lower Running Costs
Reduce paper and toner wastage with Brother's duplex (two-sided) printing and optional high-yield toner cartridges which effectively reduce total operating costs and lower your overall cost per print. Plus, easily produce 2-up and 4-up on a single sheet. This saves paper when viewing drafts or layouts.
Improve Productivity and Save Time
Featuring print speeds ranging from 36ppm to 40ppm, higher print speeds save time for multiple users and on large volume printing tasks. Users can utilise their time more efficiently instead of waiting for their printouts.
Direct Printing Without a Computer
The direct print feature enables users to print files such as PDF, JPEG, TIFF or printer-ready documents without even using your computer! Print directly from a USB flash memory drive, media cards or PictBridgeTM compatible digital cameras by simply connecting them to our printers
Eliminate Printing of Junk Faxes
The PC Fax receiving function boasts a junk fax filter that eliminates the printing of unnecessary faxes by scanning documents directly to your computer instead of printing them out indiscruminately, thereby cutting down on paper and toner wastage.
Apple-Compatible Printing and Scanning
With the free iPrint&Scan app, you can now print directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Plus, you can scan documents from your MFC straight to your Apple gadgets.
Savings all round with the MFC-8950DW
Energy saving features
- Brother's Energy Star® qualified products help you conserve energy and reduce your electricity bills in your home and work environment.
- The sleep mode feature automatically reduces power consumption with the sleep mode feature that only powers up when you need to print.
- New power saving mode consumes less energy when not in use.
Paper saving features
- Reduce paper usage and costs by with the automatic duplex (double sided) printing feature
- The N in 1 feature can help you save paper by letting you print multiple pages onto one page.
- Eliminate printing by sending and receiving of faxes on your computer (PC Fax Receive function applies to PC users).
Toner saving features
- Toner Save Mode allows you to reduce printing costs due to lower toner usage when printing draft-quality documents.
Resource saving features
- Brother’s separate toner and drum system allows you to continue using the drum for a few toner cycles so you not only save cost, but also the environment with reduced wastage
- The high yield toner option and super high yield toners for selected models helps reduce the environmental impact of your printing by reducing the amount of toner cartridges used overall.
- The paint free body design of Brother products has removed or reduced the use of paint to improve plastic recyclability.
- The compact size and design of the MFC-8950DW fits well into small spaces and increases flexibility in placement for maximum convenience to users.
Brother Internation South Africa (pty) Ltd
Founded in 1908, Brother is a leading International brand that produces quality innovative products for the print and imaging, labelling and sewing markets in more than 100 countries worldwide. Brother International South Africa (Pty) Ltd is the regional sales office for South Africa and markets a range of products manufactured by its parent company, Brother Industries, Ltd. of Nagoya, Japan. Established in 1971, Brother International South Africa (Pty) Ltd manages an extensive network of distributors in both domestic and Sub Saharan markets.
Brother’s printing business is committed to the advancement of technologies and “work style innovation” and constantly strives to pioneer new technologies and improve product quality. The different types of technology Brother offers are convenient to use and helps streamline workflow and efficiency in corporate, SME and home environments.
BROTHER INTERNATIONAL South Africa has unveiled a new logo that showcases the company’s 100 year history as a leading Japanese company. The iconic logo, positioned as the company’s mark of excellence, is expected to create more awareness of the company’s rich Japanese heritage and its century-wide commitment towards product and service excellence.
2 Onyx, Riverside Road, Beverley Ext 47, Lonehill
Tel: 011-516 0222