For all your office needs
choose Brother

See the range

Increase your productivity

A structured, organised and efficient working environment increases your productivity and helps you grow the business. Make your working life easier with clearly labelled documents and items


Professional PTouch Labeller

Find out more

Improved efficiency with organised labelling

Whether your office is in a commercial building or at the back of a warehouse, P-touch laminated labels can help you stay organized. Our labels come in many sizes and colour combinations that expand the range of labelling applications. In addition, P-touch laminated labels can be made as an alternative to engraving name plates and badges, or for placing onto windows and glass for small signs, and even with a non-reflective matt finish for labelling originals

Labelling is key

Label your designated places. This very important step will help you and your co-workers locate needed items and ALSO guarantee that items are being returned to the correct location. Since we typically use only 20% of the items we have on a regular basis, it is easy to forget the correct location to return the other 80%. Therefore, labelling is the key.