Top 5 FAQs
- I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Life End" / "Replace Toner" or the Toner LED is still on or flashing. What can I do?
- How can I find out the reorder number for consumables?
- How do I replace the toner cartridge?
- I'm using Windows® 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP or Windows NT® 4.0. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2, the error message "Scanning failed. Please try to scan the image again, if the error happens again please restart your computer, and then try to scan again. (CC031)" appears and I cannot scan. What should I do?
- "Paper Jam Rear" error appears on the LCD. What should I do?