Go to MFC-6890CDW Product Page
Top 5 FAQs
- When I try to install the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM, the error "An error occurred during the installation... IS031-CreateFaxRxDataFolder - x" appears and I cannot continue the installation.
- My machine does regular cleaning cycles in the night. How can I correct this?
- I want to change the printer driver settings, but the OK button of the printing preferences dialog box is out of the PC screen and I cannot click on it.
- When I print, the pages are smudged with ink. What should I do?
- Why does the message "Media Error" appear on the LCD when I put a memory card into the media slot on my Brother machine? How can I clear it?