Top 5 FAQs
- I'm using Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
- I'm trying to install the driver with network settings, but the installation wizard is not able to locate the Brother machine on my network, I'm getting the message "No devices could be found over the network". What can I do?
- I'm using Mac OS® X. I cannot scan over the network because I receive errors when attempting to scan. What can I do? (Error CC031, MTW012, MTW006)
- How do I replace the Ink Cartridge?
- Check the IP addresses of your PC and the Brother machine.